This small, family owned business has established themselves over the years as a reliable and high quality service provider in the Northern Beaches. Due to the nature of the business, the majority of employees are on site / on the road most days, leaving the office very quiet at times. Therefore, this role bests suits an autonomous worker who enjoys a low-key workplace.
Reporting directly to the Owners, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end Accounts Payable, around 50 invoices p/day
- Managing Accounts Receivable
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Processing a small weekly payroll
- Assist with company tenders and quotes
- Administrative support (ordering office supplies, etc)
- Ad hoc duties
To be successful you will have a good understanding of accounts and strong administrative skills. Your excellent attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and autonomous nature will set you above the rest and assist you in securing you this exceptional opportunity.
Immediately available? Interested? Apply now! For a confidential discussion, contact Kimberly on (02) 8270 9737.