A listed company and market leader in their field, our client are globally recognised as an 'Employer of choice' who foster internal promotion and training and development.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Expense Management
- Reconciling bank statements
- Processing invoices and payment runs
- Reconciliation of credit cards
- Deal with stakeholder queries on travel and expenses
- Back up to Accounts Payable
- Processing intercompany charge backs
- Record and submit insurance claims
- Data entry and ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this position, you will have a strong all-round accounts back ground and have worked in a similar role previously. Strong reconciliations skills and a high attention to detail are essential for this role. Experience in Expense Management along with SAP will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer?
- Long term contract
- Growth and development opportunities
- Growing ASX listed business
- Excellent working environment
- Great team
- On-site parking