This organisation has been in business for over 150 years and has grown steadily to become one of the giants in their industry. Headquartered overseas, they are present across the globe and are among the leaders in their industry in Australia.
They provide their staff with a very good working environment, from modern offices with free parking onsite, kitchen and relaxation/entertainment room to an ongoing training and support. Due to a resignation, they are now looking to add an Accountant to their team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will get exposure to a broad range of responsibilities:
- Strong focus on WIPs and Accruals
- Manage the fixed assets register
- Month-end process
- Cash flow management
- Bank reconciliations
- Foreign exchange and inter company transactions.
- ad hoc tasks
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong experience as an Assistant Accountant looking to step up or someone early in their Financial Accounting journey looking to broaden their skillet.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience as an Accountant or Senior Assistant Accountant
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of an ERP system ideal (SAP perfect)
- Able to drive to work (Liverpool surrounds)