This well-established digital business is currently in the midst of an exciting expansion phase. With a large number of projects on the horizon, this isn't slowing down! Working with a highly experienced and driven leadership team, they now require a proactive accountant to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to a commercially focused CFO and overseeing the day to day duties of a junior accounts officer, this role will see you looking after the day to day accounting function of a growing business. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Support the CFO on the production of end of month and year end accounts
- Cashflow management
- Preparation of statutory reporting and indirect taxes
- Assist the CFO in the development and review of budgets and forecasts
- Work with the team to review and streamline processes and procedures
- Other projects as required
At least studying towards CA/CPA and with demonstrated experience in working autonomously in a similar role or within a mid tier firm at a Supervisor level, you'll describe yourself as a proactive and results oriented accountant who takes ownership and enjoys working within a social team environment. Strong technical aptitude and working knowledge of the accounting standards is essential. You will also have:
- Intermediate excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication
Whats on offer?
Get your foot in the door within a fast growing business that looks after its people. This is a fantastic opportunity that offers:
- The support of a commercially focused CFO to take ownership of your role and support your ongoing development.
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- Exposure across a growing and multifaceted business
- Broad responsibility
- Flexible hours