This international brand specialises in the most advanced digital marketing across the world, using artificial intelligence and programmatic advertising. The business represents some of the most advanced and forward-thinking brands in the world. The Sydney office is located in a collaborative and funky style pet-friendly share office space, however, work-life balance is strongly encouraged with the option to work from home.
Reporting to the Australia/ NZ Sales Director you will:
- Network with the existing accounts and leveraging off the large NZ team who manage a large portfolio. You will also promote products using your own existing client base
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and publication companies, managing campaigns
- Securing new business, attending meetings and presenting, providing quotes and negotiating proposals
- Reporting weekly productivity and analysing sales
To be considered for this unique opportunity you will need:
- Account management experience in digital advertising with knowledge in programmatic advertising
- Ability to manage a large territory, taking responsibility for clients needs, with a proven track record in managing key accounts
- Ability to use initiative and provide solutions to clients ensuring a high-end service is provided throughout
- Self-motivated and driven, with exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- The successful candidate will be flown to New Zealand to meet the successful NZ team, provided with 1-2 weeks training, fully expensed
- The business encourages all employees a good work-life balance. Work in the cool pet-friendly shared office spaces or from home.
- As the Sydney market grows, you will be eventually given the potential to manage your own team
- To $90K base + super with an uncapped commission structure
- Tools of the trade provided with a client entertainment allowance, laptop and company phone provided