As a leader in their field, and with more than 75 years' experience, a position as an Account Manager is now available in one of Australia's most iconic news agencies. With access to the latest information in current affairs, this business focuses on building relationships with publishers across a variety of platforms. This is a great opportunity to join the sales team and help businesses develop their brand identity and assist with reaching a wider audience.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your daily responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining a portfolio of existing clients encouraging growth through renewals, upselling and cross-selling products
- Developing and maintaining strategic business partnerships, meeting with clients across Sydney
- Meeting set KPI's around financial targets.
- Ensuring the retention and growth of your portfolio
Skills & Experience
As part of a high performing sales team, you will have:
- Previous experience working as an account manager in sales, ideally within PR or media
- Ability to operate a large territory. You will be required to cover Sydney metro
- Sales focused with the ability to upsell & cross-sell products providing an exceptional service
- Exceptional presentation and strong written & verbal skills, with the ability to solution sell
Be part of a large organisation that promotes internal growth and gives you access to the inside workings of a news agency. Be surrounded by journalists, media professionals and like-minded & driven professionals!
- $70K- $75K base + super & uncapped commission (with an OTE $85K - $90K)
- Opportunity for you to travel interstate
- Great team culture and a real emphasis on a healthy work/ life balance
- Located in the inner west 5-minute walk from the train station
This role would suit someone who has account management and sales experience and has a genuine interest in the PR and media industry.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jade Evans at people2people on 02 8270 9707.