In this unique role, you will be managing and growing this portfolio of accounts within the NSW Goverment.
- Build and retain solid stakeholder relationships with a portfolio of client accounts whilst identifying opportunities for growth as they arise.
- Ability to work with internal marketing teams in increasing marketing channel and assistance on marketing campaigns to assist with potential growth.
- Analyse and interpret reporting data to forecast and identify emerging trends.
- Be a direct report for a junior officer, who will provide administrative support on the portfolio.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous working experience with Accounts Management/ Project with examples of retainment and growth
- Immaculate stakeholder management skills
- Ability to negotiate and persuade.