This is a permanent position located in a fantastic East Auckland office. Your role is to sell products and solutions to existing and new accounts in the SME sector to maximize turnover and profit. Key duties include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales
- Identify new accounts within your market to sell products and services into
- Maintain a high-profile presence in the marketplace through the creation of win-win relationships
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts with high level of sales planning and selling skills
- Provide excellence sales and service by taking full ownership and accountability for all outstanding or historical issues that your clients may have with our ICT partner
An opportunity to work with one of NZ's leading ICT brands where you will part of a new era in account management, sales and service.
- A fantastic product-set and regular promotions to put in front of your customers
- A portfolio of customers to manage and a designated territory to hunt for new business opportunities in
- An attractive base salary, car allowance/company car and commission package, mobile phone and PC/ laptop
- Ongoing training, coaching and lots of support
- Career opportunities to move across and/or up the organisation
You will have exceptional customer service skills with the ability to talk to a wide audience, making sure our customers have nothing less than the best experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Solution Selling experience in B2B
- Experience in the telecommunications and IT industry and be target and results driven
- Be Computer literate and experienced in the use of CRM and Sales Pipeline Management applications
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be highly motivated to consistently delight your customers
- Demonstrate high level of sales planning and selling skills
- Have proven experience in building and sustaining long term customer relationships
If you have what it takes and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Please apply today or for more information. Contact Matt Turner on 09 869 6251.