This global technology organisation is a leader in innovative software solutions. Head quartered in the United States with offices across APAC and the UK they have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and target driven Account Executive to their driven and successful sales team of 6 here in Sydney.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Driving and managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing deals
- Generating new business by leveraging existing relationships
- Conducting software demonstrations
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Deliver sales presentations to prospects
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred and previous b2b sales experience
- Previous experience within a software environment is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, network and maintain relationships
- Be highly driven with a strong results-focused attitude
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 weeks sales training program
- Base between $80K - $90K with an OTE of $150K - $160K
- Uncapped commission structure
- All-expense paid sales trip to the United States
- Excellent employee benefits package including medical & dental care.
- The business has over 95% client retention rate
Employees of the business have reviewed it to have a great work culture, friendly and supportive leadership and continuous in-depth training. This is an opportunity for you to join a business with global backing and cement your career. You will enjoy working in a flexible and collaborative environment with a team that will foster your personal development.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jade Evans at people2people on 02 8270 9707