Owned and operated by one of Australia's iconic news agency boasting more than 75 years' of experience, this provider of news and communication solutions is a leader in its field. With a focus on building relationships with key publishers across a variety of platforms, this business allows its clients to maximise their audience and improve their brand identity.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager your day to day responsibilities will include:
- You will be the initial contact for the new clients, making sure the onboarding process is smooth and efficient
- Proposals and quoting to customers
- Invoicing and follow up calls to make sure exceptional service has been delivered
- Upselling and being the first point of contact
Skills & Experience
- Possess a genuine interest in the media industry
- Strong phone and presentations skills
- Understanding the difference between selling a service and a product
- Phone sales experience and want to grow into an Account Manager
- Competitive base salary on offer + super & uncapped commission
- Gain exposure to the inner workings of newsroom and the media industry!
- Structured onboarding and training given
- Career progression to an Account Manager
- Located in the inner west 5-minute walk from the train station
This role would suit someone who has previous phone-based sales experience and has a genuine interest in the PR and media industry.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Jade Evans at people2people on 02 8270 9707.