What is in it for you?
You will be joining a legal firm who value their staff and who invests in both your personal and professional growth.
- Full time and permanent account administrator (legal) position
- Competitive salary - get paid up to $56000 per annum dependant on experience
- Located in the heart of Auckland CBD - easily accessible via public transport or car
- Receive a Health and wellbeing programme
- Social club
- Birthday and long service leave
The Company have four offices across New Zealand and has strong working relationships with some of Australasia's largest organisations working across key industry sectors. This is a highly reputable law firm, which is renowned for taking care of their staff and take on a 'small firm culture'
You will be responsible for both the administration and accounts with 80% of the position being billing and 20% admin. Your role will also include:
- Communicating with internal and external sources in respect of billing issues and problems
- Liaising with finance as to management of account balances and discovering outstanding debts and inconsistencies
- All third-party disbursement invoices (loading, arranging payments, refunds)
- Shared PA duties with two other legal secretaries for a commercial litigation lawyer
Although full support and training will be given you will be confident with billing as well as willing to complete the administration duties:
- Previous experience dealing with high volumes of bills per month and be able to execute complex bills in timely manner.
- Must have worked in a legal firm or a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills and enjoy using your own initiative
- Have a get up and go attitude and be willing to get stuck in
- Be confident using MS Suite skills including Excel and happy to learn new systems