What is in it for you?
You will be joining a legal firm who value their staff and who invests in both your personal and professional growth.
- Full time and permanent account administrator position
- Competitive salary - get paid up to $56000 per annum dependant on experience
- Located in the heart of Auckland CBD - easily accessible via public transport or car
- Receive a Health and wellbeing programme
- Social club
- Join a supportive team where there is a strong sense of community
- Birthday and long service leave
The company have four offices across the country and has strong working relationships with some of Australia's largest organisations working across key industry sectors. This is a highly reputable litigation company which is renowned for taking care of their staff and who believe in building long lasting relationships to embrace their clients.
The incoming accounts administrator will be responsible for about 80% billing and 20% administration your role will include:
- Communicating with internal and external sources in respect of billing issues and problems
- Liaising with finance as to management of account balances and discovering outstanding debts and inconsistencies
- All third-party disbursement invoices (loading, arranging payments, refunds)
- Shared PA duties with two legal secretaries for a commercial litigation lawyer
- Previous experience dealing with high volumes of bills per month and be able to execute complex bills in timely manner.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy using your own initiative
- Have a get up and go attitude and be willing to get stuck in
- Be confident using MS Suite skills including Excel