about the company
This well-established RTO, offering a broad range of vocational education are synonymous with providing and delivering excellence in education and learning. Due to continuous growth they are currently seeking a highly motivated Academic Manager to provide operational leadership, responsible for achieving key student outcomes supporting students in achieving their individual education and career goals.
about the role
As a leadership role within the Education Team, this position will be responsible for developing and implementing a range of education delivery strategies designed to provide a positive learning experience for students and achieving successful outcomes. Implementing a range of strategies, this role is accountable for continuous improvement across the business ensuring that learning and assessment materials reflect best practice meeting NVR Standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing the daily operations of all Faculties
- Oversee and lead all Faculty staff providing coaching and mentoring
- Lead the student engagement strategy
- Establish and implement online education delivery frameworks
- Oversee Assessor engagement
- Drive student progression and graduation to approved target
- Work proactively with all departments to meet targets
- Management of operational budget
- Oversee continuous improvement framework
- Ensuring quality and compliance processes are followed
- Operate as a point of contact for other divisions within the business insuring all internal staff are aware of key issues
With a strong background within education, to be successful in this role you will have a passion for education, demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and develop others along with a strong commercial acumen. As a confident communicator you will have highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders and staff within the organisation. With a strong compliance focus you have solid budgeting and forecasting skills along with highly developed organisational and time management skills.
This newly created role is a wonderful opportunity for an outgoing Academic Manager or a Faculty Manager with leadership experience within a large organisation looking for their next career opportunity to join a growing team. VET sector experience essential in conjunction to a Diploma of Vocational Education & Training and Bachelor level qualifications within education.